Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The beginning....

I can't promise I will be diligent in maintaining this blog, but I am going to try. I have just started staying home with my little angels. It will be a struggle until we get a routine down. Nathan is pushing his limits already and Noah doesn't want me out of his sight. I hope they don't have a complete breakdown when I go to work a week from Friday.
I really have enjoyed being home and spending time with them. It gives me a freedom to do things that I haven't experienced before. I am going to try and find a teaching job for the fall, but I am going to enjoy myself until then. I am reading a book, yes..an actual book, for the first time in several months. My children actually see more of me than their babysitter. (No offense to any sitters out there) We struggled with the decision for me to stay home....I think it's going to work at this point. I am cleaning and playing with boys and enjoying myself immensley. Thanks to God for the opportunity to be able to do this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment