Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ahhhh....snow!

I love winter! I love the snow and the cooler weather. What I do NOT appreciate is the way it seems to get my babies sick. (Usually both boys at the same time!) They were feeling yucky this morning and daddy made them a (ummmm...yeah) snowman. It was actually a head. Chris says the snowman is hanging from the deck by his head. hahahahahaha He's a good daddy! The boys loved it. Right now I have a sleeping baby laying beside me. Nathan is just hanging out. He has stopped taking naps, but he sleeps great at night. They are both coughing, but we have medicine and humidifiers going. It has been a blessing to be home with them. I have to work this Friday and I almost feel resentful. It will be good for me to get out for a day. I thought Wal-Mart pharmacy was hard, but this is the hardest job I've ever had and I love it! I appreciate all the encouragement friends have given me. We really want to make this work!
I hope everyone is having a good week and being careful. The melting slush is sometimes slicker than the snow and ice. God bless to all!

1 comment:

  1. How is Mr. Noah doing tonight? I talked to Chris earlier and he was taking a nap and the temp was down...but he had taken meds. I am praying for both boys! I am SO glad you get this time with them. It is the best thing for them! I love that I get to be here with Natalie - it is the best thing about all the health junk!

    ReplyDelete