Friday, March 23, 2012

Yes, I'm still alive!

I know you were all wondering if I had fallen off the face of the earth.  Well.....I'm alive!  We have been through viruses, flu, and other assorted maladies in the past couple of months.  I was thrilled to be able to leave work today and see sunshine! 
Fall & Spring are my favorite seasons.  It has been gorgeous over the past couple of weeks. (minus the rainy days) Nathan's spring break was awesome and we got to visit the family in Oklahoma for a couple of days. 
Other events that we have enjoyed.....the Mother/Son dance in Bonner Springs for Valentines day!  Nathan asked me to take him and I melted into a puddle of goo.  How could I say no?!  He and I set off on our "date" and he was so excited.  We went on a scavenger hunt, did zumba (yes, I said zumba...in a dress), and had fruit dipped in a chocolate fountain.  He gave me a rose at the end.  It was awesome!



My little man is sure growing up fast. **sniff, sniff**  Noah got to hang out with Daddy while we were gone.
Noah is my constant shadow.  He wants to help in the kitchen and with the laundry.  He's also going through a phase where he's afraid to go upstairs or downstairs by himself.  We've been working on that.  You'll notice above that he likes us to spike his hair.  "I look cool Momma"  I love these little ornery boys! 
Now we are preparing for summer.  It's Chris's busy season with the kids.  Camps, VBS, and special activities.  The boys can't wait for camp.  They want to go with Daddy for a week.  Since they're getting a little older, I told them we probably would.  They get "Daddy withdrawals" when he's gone for a whole week. (I think he gets "boy withdrawals" too!)  We'll have to see what other exciting things will happen.  :o)  I'll try to keep you up to date with the happenings.  Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment