Monday, June 6, 2011

Summertime....when the living is easy!

I decided to take the boys to the park yesterday by myself.  Previously that did not work out so well, but I'm always ready to try again.  They were really good!  No crying when it was time to leave.  Here's a few pictures of them having fun.

Come on....take my picture Mom!

The Poser

They love the slides on this one.
So today Noah woke me up saying...."Mooooommm I wanna go swimming!"  About 10:30, I began scrubbing up their little pool.  We filled it up and....

Nathan thinks he's such a dude!


Splashorama!!!


Cheese...or cheesy :o)


Chillaxin' with a popsicle and dipping the toes. ( I love this one)
 So far, it's been a good Monday!  "Summertime....when the living is easy!"  Now it's naptime and I am working on the bulletin for Sunday and thinking about having a snooze too. Have a great summer everyone!

1 comment:

  1. We had the swimming pool on the deck when the boys were that age. What fun to have it right out the door, and no grassy feet tracking into the house. Have a great summer. I know your June is busy with camps.
    Hugs, Jane and gang

    ReplyDelete