Thursday, December 16, 2010

Busy Time of Year

Sorry it's been so long since I blogged.  It's been really busy around here lately.  My uncle passed away not long ago.  It was sad for our family, but we have the hope of Christ.  He is in Heaven and we know we will see him again.  I've been thinking lately how hard it must be for people who do not have that hope and assurance from God.  I would be miserable if I did not have that.  I cannot imagine trying to get through the problems this world brings without God's love and comfort.  It would be miserable.  That said, I wonder how many of my friends are not ready to meet God.  Maybe I need to work harder on not just trying to be an example, but in actively talking to people about my Lord and Savior.  We encourage the kids in our youth group to do just this, but although I throw a word in here and there.  There are several people I know but do not know where they will spend eternity.  I thank God for the wonderful people he has put in my life.  I work with several Christian people and it is a wonderful experience.  I need to share that with everyone. Anyway, I was just wondering and trying to think how I could grow in this area.  How are you doing on sharing God with others?  I'm going to try to do better.  Want to join me?  Maybe that can be a New Year's resolution that I can keep.  Let me know how you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment