Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall Fun!

We've had a pretty good Fall so far.  Shannon & kids invited us over for a cookout while the hubbies were in a board meeting.  It was pretty chilly but the kids had a blast.

The "Crew" minus Noah.

Eli is proud of his grilling skills!

This girl can build a toasty fire, for sure!

We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows.  Nathan thinks marshmallows are cool to catch on fire, but he doesn't want to eat them.  I had to kabosh that idea right away.  lol    Thanks Miss Shannon for asking us over.  We'll have to invite our hubbies next time. :o)

2 comments:

  1. You are so welcome! We had a ball! You ended up with much better pics than I did. LOVE THEM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just blogged about the event. The camera was just having battery issues. I put new ones in and I was able to recover awesome pics! YAY

    ReplyDelete