Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Altic Clan :o)

I kept the Altic children on Jared's birthday.  Jared and Shannon snuck away for some lunch together.  We had an awesome time!  They brought lunch and we ate together.  Then everyone scattered to play.  Some of them were in our "man cave" playing with the toys that have overtaken that room.  Tanner and Brennan were playing Wii.  I think they had been having withdrawals since theirs is not working right now. :o)  They all played together so well and there was very little fuss.  I think we had as much fun as Jared and Shannon.  We ended by coloring my sidewalk and driveway in chalk.  It's 3-D chalk and it's really cool when you put the glasses on to see it. 
Thanks for letting me borrow your kiddos for a while.  My boys LOVED it!

They were all working hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment